Lemon Dill Green Beans
- 1 lb fresh green beans
- 4 tsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp minced shallot
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp whole grain mustard
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp fresh ground pepper
- Bring one inch of water to boil in sauce pan fitted with vegetable steamer basket. Add green beans. Cover and cook until tender-crisp (5-7 minutes). Remove from heat.
- Whisk dill, shallot, oil, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add green beans and toss to coat. Let stand about 10 minutes before serving to blend flavors.