Fab 5: Yogurt Flavors for Mom
Ashley and I love yogurt and we’ve eaten lots of it! Here are our five favorite flavors from various makers. You may notice a trend towards Greek yogurt. We love it because it’s creamy and higher in protein (which keeps us feeling satisfied longer). If Greek is not your thing, traditional yogurt is also a great choice. Are you a yogurt connoisseur? We’d love to hear what your faves are too. Here are ours (in no particular order):
- Fage Total Greek Yogurt Blueberry Acai (120 calories, total fat 0g, protein 13g) – Why we love it: The little side compartment filled with blueberry/acai goodness – you can add as little or as much as you want.
- Stoneyfield Farms Fat-Free Chocolate Underground (150 calories, total fat 0, protein 7g) – Why we love it: Chocolate + yogurt = genius.
- Chobani Lemon 0% Yogurt (140 calories, total fat 0g, protein 15g) – Why we love it: Refreshingly tart and tangy.
- Oikos Greek Yogurt Key Lime (160 calories, total fat 4.5g, protein 11g) – Why we love it: A yummy combo of sweet and tart.
- Yoplait Light Apple Turnover (100 calories, total fat 0g, protein 5g) – Why we love it: Tastes like a slice of apple pie.